[tei-council] AMBER grease: sign up now!

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 16 05:57:15 EST 2009

Thanks for reminding me to check out the minutes for other possible
additions/updates to the SF tickets. I will do that later today.

On this particular one, though, a quick glance at the minute suggests
that this particular issue is now GREEN, in as much as Council has
agreed on what needs to be done. We're just waiting for you to engage
clutch, accelerate gently, and release the hand brake.