[tei-council] Update on GREENery

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 15 13:07:57 EST 2009

As promised, I've now trawled back through TEI-L and TEI-Council lists
in search of any new items. I found a couple of new greens:

  2510582  	 @wit attribute to rdgDetail only allows a single sigil
  2507349  	 suggested valList contains duplicates

Furthermore, the following

  2242044  	 introduce locusGrp and change msItem definition

has been reclassified as AMBER, following some debate between Peter and
Thorsten (visible on the ticket), so it should have appeared on my
previous list of tickets-up-for-adoption.

I propose to start implementing all the remaining GREENs without further
ado.