[tei-council] fairly noticeable change in ODD processing

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 18:04:44 EST 2009

If you use the Roma on tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk, you should
see a change in the documentation (and generated schemas,
if you care to look), in that the attribute class
references are preserved where possible, rather than
being decomposed into individual attributes.

Some may find this hugely desirable, others
again may yawn and pass on by.

Either way, testing very welcome, I'd like
to make this public in a few weeks. It has
meant some scary structural changes to the code,
and I am not 101% sure I have caught all the
variations.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente