[tei-council] TEI badges, first look

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 5 10:07:32 EST 2009

If we can agree on a "canonical" set of badges (numbers A1-4 at
http://people.virginia.edu/~bc4m/tei/ ?), then the next step would be to
decide how to publicize them and make them available. Certainly we'd
want to send a note to TEI-L. Beyond that, it would make sense to create
a page on www.tei-c.org containing the icons and saying something about
how they should be used. I don't see an intuitively obvious top-level
menu, however (Tools? Membership? About?).

David