[tei-council] Converging on dates

Elena Pierazzo elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 05:14:39 EST 2009

Hi there,

I'm sorry I cannot attend: I will be in Australia. I am really
disappointed as I would very much be able to attend, as I know that
the amount of work done on a face to face is crucial to the activities
of the council, but I appreciate that many people cannot on other dates.

Sorry to not replay earlier, I was on a conference with ho internet
connections and after on holiday.

Elena

On 17 Dec 2008, at 15:00, Laurent Romary wrote:

> Dear all,
> Could I suggest (from the answers so far and the information from the
> French side) that we converge rapidly on the following dates:
> - 1st April: TEI seminar with TEI related projects
> - 2nd-3rd: TEI internal council
> Shout if it is a real problem! (sorry Elena :-( )
> Since it seems we now have a global travel budget for the whole year,
> try to get the cheapest travel tickets right away so that we have a
> chance to meet again later next year.
> Cheers,
> Laurent

Dr Elena Pierazzo