[tei-council] TEI badges, first look

Daniel Paul O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Dec 22 15:22:10 EST 2008

Your point about the width and centring is good and struck me two. And
I'm concerned that the Powered by TEI P5 type are both too long and not
very flexible (TITE wouldn't fit there, for example, and I really think
that is going to be an important one).

I wonder the following:

1) If the host-type badges couldn't be different--is there a reason, for
example, why the member/host/subscriber ones couldn't be a square? They
have a different function from the "powered by" badges. Maybe a slightly
taller than wider rectangle that kept the same color scheme and did
something like this:

< TEI >

 Host

Where the TEI bit was on a blue background and the host bit on white.

2. Is there a reason the "powered by TEI P5" type couldn't be the same
width as the regular "powered by," but taller with the white block
underneath the blue instead of at the right?

I must say that the one on Gabby's site looks good.

-dan