[tei-council] TEI badges, first look

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Sat Dec 20 07:36:09 EST 2008

FWIW I like Design A almost infinitely more than Design B.

The "XML" and "P5" optional extras do make the buttons a bit long, but
they *are* optional. We could even try these out on some non TEI-hosted
(but TEI-powered) pages to see how they look in isolation, as it were. I
can probably provide an example or two.

Daniel Paul O'Donnell a écrit :
> Yes. I think that would be more trouble than could be caused by trying
> them out on a live site with a link pointing perhaps to a page saying
> that they are trials?
>
> Or we could make up an obviously trial page using text from lipsum.com
> and stick them on the end of that.
>
> On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 15:24 -0500, David Sewell wrote:
>> We could add them to the development version of the TEI website, i.e.
>> the non-live version under OpenCMS, but how many of us would actually be
>> able to see them? It would require login access to OpenCMS.
>>
>> On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, Daniel Paul O'Donnell wrote:
>>
>>> I prefer the A set, myself, and like the way the TEI logo runs over the
>>> button edge: I'd almost emphasis that slightly more.
>>>
>>> My only concern is how long the ones with additional text are getting,
>>> although I like the combination of white and blue.
>>>
>>> Trying them out on a page sounds like a good idea.

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London