[tei-council] Another version

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 11:38:12 EST 2008

I think I agree with this: "Powered by TEI" is enough... let's not make
the world a more complicated place than it is.

(Late note: apart from the text, I quite like Chris's sample button.
That should certainly be the size and general look we go for.)

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London