[tei-council] [tei-board] Badges

Daniel Paul O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Dec 9 11:09:11 EST 2008

I very much like the suggestions for the three use cases, but think
Laurent is right about the order of operations: the general case "ad" is
the most simple and easiest to get out. Everything else is a variation,
refinement, redirection of the basic "I use TEI" case, and, more
importantly, will require more guidance than "why not put this code on
your website."

My suggestion is the following: we let David finish his coffee, and then
ask him to get the simple-case badge done. In the new year, we ask a
couple of people to come up with suggestions for the more specific
cases Lou is suggesting here in advance of a Telco or F2F.