[tei-council] Another version

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Tue Dec 9 09:53:31 EST 2008

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Laurent Romary wrote:

> I also liked Chris's version (sorry, Daniel ;-)). I mean: http://www.tei-c.org/About/website.xml
> And I also agree on the general sense of simplicity we want to attach
> to this endeavor.
>
> So let's take that as an action point on David as soon as he wakes up.

Laurent, you are indeed a strict taskmaster! OK if I have a cup of
coffee first?  :-)

--Anyway, I will find out whether our Web designer has time in the near
future, and whether the UVa Press can cover the cost of his labor for
this. (I think we can consider it part of the U of Virginia host
contribution for the Consortium.) The designer will need to know exactly
what text to include, so is there agreement that "Powered by TEI" is
what the icon should say?

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA