[tei-council] Badges

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Tue Dec 9 07:01:15 EST 2008

My suggested strategy would be to focus on a) in first step to make
sure that people are getting used to this. We could then provide
options like what you suggest in b), but would avoid this from the
onset to keep the proposal as simple as possible.

BTW, I have a technical question: is there a way to harvest (or detect
in a google search), all occurrences of such snippets?
Laurent