[tei-council] Council description page

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Dec 8 10:37:21 EST 2008

Lately I have been the one editing the main "TEI Council" page, so I
will spend some time tonight looking at the situation. Clearly the
unmaintained page should be deleted, but we need to be sure that it is
not in fact linked from anywhere else.

Chris Ruotolo is reconstituting the TEI Web committee, by the way, and
she sent out an email last week listing some proposed tasks for cleaning
up / adding to the website.

David