[tei-council] the "bad Roma" issue

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 7 18:37:07 EST 2008

With apologies for the delay in me getting over to Virginia
and helping to get it sorted, I have now switched
http://www.tei-c.org/Roma/ back to run off the US site.

I am not, unfortunately, entirely sure why we had
the problem; nor am I sure why PDF documentation
generation can fail under some circumstances. But
I thought it best to get back to a supported server.

The Oxford and Virginia Roma servers are more
closely aligned, and I have access at both
ends, so I feel more confident now that I can
fix things if more problems are reported.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente