[tei-council] Roma II

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 17:42:42 EST 2008

Daniel O'Donnell wrote:

> Could I ask you to throw a TEI logo up there as well? We should get in
> the habit of branding these things, even at the draft stage.

I'd have to ask ISO permission on that one; we have
a contract which stipulates that any publicity
must be mutually agreed, I recall.

Don't lets get too carried away with this ISO deal,
by the way; what we have done is completed phase
1 of a proof of concept. We're a long way from the
ISO top dogs mandating TEI XML to all their authors :-}