[tei-council] Roma development

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Sun Nov 2 21:52:16 EST 2008

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> and, to be honest, this only represents 1.5 days of work :-}

DesktopRoma/ contains 101 MB worth of stuff. 1.5 days' worth of work?
You're not sending yourself through recursive time loops to produce
multiple selves in order to meet deadline, are you? [*]  --Okay, I
realize that lots of the files in there are copies of existing source
files, but that's still pretty amazing.

Re the Stylesheet2 branch: are you treating it as a formal Subversion
branch that will subsequently be merged with Stylesheets, or will it
always be independent and parallel? (Here at UVa we have just recently
started using the branch/merge features of svn 1.5, and although for the
most part it has worked very well, we did managed to screw up our
mergeinfo probably by locating a branch within its parent repository.)

David

[*] On the model of the pyramid-builders in Terry Pratchett's
"Pyramids".

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA