[tei-council] TEI 1.2.0

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 1 11:55:56 EDT 2008

Just so you know, I have launched version 1.2.0 on an unsuspecting world.
But don't announce it yet until Virginia catches up and gets the
new files on the www.tei-c.org web site.

The Sourceforge release and Debian packages are now
available. A new Ubuntu Live CD will be coming shortly.

No, Laurent, there are no .dmg files for your Mac, sorry.
Not _quite_ enough hours in the day to master that yet.

I now know it takes about 4 hours to go through
the whole process....