[tei-council] Internationalisation - two issues

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 22 18:15:58 EDT 2008

I have now:

  - added tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/ to the list of things Google should not
  - added @xml:lang attribute to all the small HTML *spec pages
  - added <meta name="language" elements similarly
  - made all the links to other languages in the small HTML *spec pages
    link to the correct corresponding page

the last 3 things will be in the release which I'll
be negotiating with Virginia in a week or so.

only in about 3 weeks will we be able to tell if these
measures have solved Laurent's problem.