[tei-council] Internationalisation - two issues

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Wed Oct 22 12:48:33 EDT 2008

That's weird. When I search on pages in English (advanced search) for
"addspan tei p5" I keep getting the same Japanese and Chinese reasults
(plus a ref to http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/it/html/CO.html
; don't ask me). I am using the defaults parameters, I swear (see
attached screen copy in an another message).

Is there a way to master this? I would not necessarily want a search
machine on our web site, since I know I am not the only one to access
the guidelines by means of the general Google search...