[tei-council] Fwd: Pizza chef not accepting modification files?

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Oct 17 06:50:36 EDT 2008

We have all of the Pizza modification files for our DTD in SourceForge
SVN, so it should be easy to track-back and find out when they stopped
working (if it were our fault), or at any rate roughly date when it
stopped working (if it's the chef's). I ought to do a bit of playing
about with this, but I'm not sure I'll have time to get to it today.
I'll let Sebastian and Lou know when I have an answer to this question.

(If any one wants to mess around with it themselves, the files in
question are tei-epidoc-ext.dtd and tei-epidoc-ext.ent at
http://epidoc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/epidoc/trunk/dtd/ )

Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :
> someone remind me, where does this pizza chef run now?
> why has it stopped working? SFAIK, the underlying
> program (carthago) and the Perl CGI script are unchanged
> for 5 years or so, so its surprising it has partially
> broken. It may be a hosting issue, like uploads not
> being accepted?
>
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London