[tei-council] another ODD

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 12 08:53:16 EDT 2008

Hi Marcus

Thanks for the quick reassurance. However, I note that "ODD" is used
throughout the most recent (July 2008, v 0.6) version of the Open DD
specification, not least as the root element of an openDD document,
which does not quite confirm your statement below. I find the phrase
"ODD document" and "ODD file" throughout that version of the document. I
also note that it proposes using "odd+xml" as a mimetype value, which
really is potentially confusing, as we think it likely that people will
want to use this also for TEI ODD documents.

I look forward to version 0.7...

best wishes

Lou