[tei-council] Guidelines versions online (wrt date)

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 13:18:15 EDT 2008

Lou Burnard a écrit :
> err, what is att.ranging?

Okay, att.ranging doesn't exist in the version of the GLs you sent me
(which I should have looked at more closely) although it did in James
and my proposal.

> and why are we going to remove @precision from att.editLike?

Because, as I thought we had agreed last month, most of the elements in
att.editLike don't need @precision (only those with numerical values
that might populate @quantity/@unit and require
@min/@max/@atLeast/@atMost). If @precision lives instead in
att.dimensions then it isn't needed in att.editLike at all. But date
still needs it somehow, while it doesn't need the rest.

Maybe we should arrange to chat about this again in the next few days?

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London