[tei-council] 7 October phone conference

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Oct 2 21:45:19 EDT 2008

All,

It's very unlikely that I'll be able to take part in the Council
conference call on the 7th. My father is dying and I'm flying out to
California the day after tomorrow to stay for at least a few days. Could
someone else please volunteer to take minutes this time?

If I am in a position to join in, I will.

I still hope to see you all in London! My father has had 92 good years
and was proud to see my name among all of yours when I showed him the
TEI Council list earlier this year (something about "Oxford" and "Max
Planck" and "Cologne" and so forth), so I know he'd want me to be there.

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA