[tei-council] Wiki space for the council

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 13:34:48 EDT 2008

Laurent Romary wrote:
> As I am doing some TEI-council thinking, I feel unhappy by me jotting
> notes in a word document... Would it be possible to have a council
> space in the TEI wiki?

Anyone who desires is perfectly capable of adding in whatever pages they
feel they want to the wiki.  The question is whether the wiki is the
right place for it. While anyone can edit it, it can of course be rolled
back.  There is already a TEI Council FAQ there.
http://www.tei-c.org/wiki/index.php/TEI-Council-FAQ and I don't see any
reason not to put other council-related information up there.

If it is notes about what to cover at the next telco or f2f.. sort of a
collaboratively created proto-agenda, then I don't see any reason why it
shouldn't be stored in the wiki (as long as you note the history of who
has added what points).

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford