[tei-council] download from ROma

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 09:37:38 EDT 2008

Peter Boot wrote:
>> Would it be acceptable to deliver XSD as a zip archive, and RELAX
>> and DTD as plain files, or is that very confusing?
>
> Seems OK to me. You could show a message alerting XSD users that what
> they'll get is a zip file.

Also seems fine to me.  Instead of a warning message just have the
output in the dropdown list be given as 'W3C Schema (Bundled as .zip)'or
similar instead of just 'W3C Schema'.  That seems like it would be
enough warning to me.

-James
--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford