[tei-council] which version to print?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 09:55:54 EDT 2008

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Laurent Romary wrote:
>> Is there a risk of a major mistake that would have been introduced in
>> between?
>>
> no, but the risk of a half-finished change may be high. But there
> also may be a bad bug fixed....

I'd say that we should always print the most current version at time of
going to press.  We never *knowingly* introduce major mistakes, and
usually finish changes... but that said since Lou is in the midst of
making the changes to those Green items, perhaps it should wait until
after that?  When does the final pdf-for-print-run need to be produced?

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford