[tei-council] Getting started

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Aug 28 10:56:42 EDT 2008

And I have just added a GettingStarted directory containing, at the
moment, nothing but a ReadMe file.

Anyone who wants to set up a local Subversion sandbox containing only
this portion of the TEI SourceForge material should do "svn checkout"
(or equivalent action in your Subversion client) on

 https://USER@tei.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tei/trunk/Documents/GettingStarted

replacing 'USER' with your SourceForge username.

Peter, are you comfortable using Subversion commands to create
subdirectories and add files?

David

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> I have given Peter write access to the TEI Subversion, and started to people
> Documents; view http://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tei/trunk/Documents/
> and you'll see the "how to make a TEI release" and "oddmanual" (the mythical
> Customisation Handbook).
>
> if there's anything else we have which belongs in Documents, just shout.

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA