[tei-council] Getting started

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 04:08:37 EDT 2008

Lou Burnard wrote:
> What we should have is an automated way of publishing material from the SF
> repository to the OpenCMS site. That shouldn't be beyond the wit of
> information services, surely.

not sure what you have in mind with "information services" there,
but really, its entirely down to what Virginia can do. I think they
need to set up a system which syncs itself daily/hourly with the state
of the repository on Sourceforge, builds HTML and PDF
renderings of the GS doc, and puts them where Apache
will deliver them. I don't think OpenCMS needs to get
involved at all.

David, this is sort of your pigeon? if you agree, maybe
you can discuss with Chris?