[tei-council] Getting started

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Sat Aug 23 17:56:50 EDT 2008

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Peter Boot wrote:

> Do I put this into svn myself? If so, can somebody authorise me to do so?

It seems to me that the Getting Started guide merits a top-level
directory in the TEI Sourceforge repository, but what do others think?
Lou, Sebastian, and Syd are the project managers for the TEI SF project,
so if you all concur...?

If we do this, the next step (following initial feedback) would be to
decide on the organization of the directory: division of files,
directory for images, etc. Although anyone with write-access to the
repository can add files or directories, decisions about naming systems,
etc., should be agreed on by the group, I think.

In addition, Peter and anyone else who will be authoring the document
will need to be added to TEI-SF with developer status if they are not
already:

https://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=106328

And that requires as a preliminary step that you have a SourceForge
account:

https://sourceforge.net/account/registration/

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA