[tei-council] Telco - Agenda

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Aug 21 04:15:43 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Here's the current agenda for this afternoon Telco:
- Summary of new features/bug request and proposal for action
[Oxford]: see http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw15.html
- Formal support for XML schema validation -- survey user community to
determine need for W3C schema versus DTD, RELAX NG? [DS]
- physical bibliographies, dealing with comments from M McGillivray. I
would like to appoint someone to review this (Paul?)
- Getting started initiative: see  http://peterboot.nl/tei/gettingstarted.html
- preparing our next F2F. My agenda is getting Pretty packed. I could
suggest 9-10 Oct. close to a major accessible Airport (Paris could be
one option, I can have a nice meeting place there)

Connexion details:

To use the HighSpeed Conferencing service, you may either call from:

Skype Number:
   	+9900827041349998
  OR
  Telephone Number: 605-475-8800

  To use the HighSpeed Conferencing service, call (tollfree):

  From the US call #:1-888-350-0075
  From Canada call #:1-866-827-7799

                  Conference Room Number: 1349998