[tei-council] Meeting Reminder

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 20 11:47:18 EDT 2008

I just checked the Membership settings on the TEI-Council list, and sure
enough, mail was disabled for Manfred's account, with a flag indicating
that there had been excessive bounces to the address. (This must have
happened some time ago.) The old address was
manfred.thaller at spinfo.uni-koeln.de. I have re-subscribed Manfred as
"manfred.thaller at uni-koeln.de".

Manfred, you should get a copy of this email via the list--let me know
if you don't. You can see previous mail at

http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/

David

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, James Cummings wrote:

> Manfred Thaller wrote:
> > > Coincidentally already just answered on the council list.
> > I get a terrible suspicion. Can it be, that I somehow still did not make
> > it on the council list? Inany case, I did just receive your direct
> > reply, NOT anything which has been posted to a list, however. And yes, I
> > did check my SPAM sink (though all filters have been turned off).
> >
> > Slightly confused,
> > Manfred
>

> Manfred:  Information pasted below.
>
> David/Laurent: Can you ensure Manfred is indeed on the council list?
>

> ======

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA