[tei-council] @calendar: note in the wrong place

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Tue Jul 22 22:55:33 EDT 2008

Are you talking about the <remarks> element in att.databale.iso.xml
that starts as follows?
|     representation of the date, time, or combined date &amp; time
If so, I think you are right. The second sentence of this <remarks>
element should be associated with the calendar= attribute, not the
when= or when-iso= attributes. (The calendar= attribute is currently
only available on <date>.)

But wile I'm at it, it may be worth thinking about the <remarks>
section near the end of att.datable.iso.xml which starts
|    specified, the values should be interpreted as indicating a span
The last clause is somewhat clumsy; but more importantly the corre-
sponding <remarks> in att.datable.w3c.xml has been commented out. I
think either neither should be present, or far better, both should.