[tei-council] Next TelCo

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Fri Jul 11 06:10:08 EDT 2008

Dear all,
Since it is the first time I am going though MeetingWizard on my own,
I am confirming this with a message on the list. You must have
received a message inviting you to state your availability for a TelCo
through MeetingWizard. Please respond as quickly as you can.
In parallel, I am now gathering agenda items. What I have at present
is the following:

- old issues (reminder to actions, closing threads)
- Summary of new features/bug request and proposal for action
- Formal support for XML schema validation -- survey user community to
determine need for W3C schema versus DTD, RELAX NG? [DS]
- physical bibliographies, dealing with comments from M McGillivray. I
would like to appoint someone to review this (Paul?)
- preparing our next F2F. My agenda is getting Pretty packed. I could
suggest 9-10 Oct. close to a major accessible Airport (Paris could be
one option, I can have a nice meeting place there)

Laurent