[tei-council] layout of datatypes etc

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 22 14:39:15 EDT 2008

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I have done  some changes, dropped the expandable tree,
> and implemented some multicolumn lists to save some screen space.
>
> * TOC: http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/index-toc.html
>
> is the top part too small and cramped?

Looks confusing to me to have 3 columns then two columns then 3 columns.

> * Catalogue of attributes:
> http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/REF-ATTS.html
>
> this is new

Very useful, though seems like a lot of screen real estate is wasted on
the right-hand side.  Any useful way to do columns here?  Not sure.

> * Datatype:
> http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-data.pointer.html
>
> this is rearranged

The columns look better.

> If these are acceptable, we're almost ready for release. I have not
> been able to meet James' request yet, however.

That's fine, they were just suggestions.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford