[tei-council] TEI panel at DH

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 9 06:06:56 EDT 2008

Dear all,

together with Peter, James, John, and some other people outside the
council, I have been invited to participate to the TEI panel to be held
this year at the Digital Humanities Conference in Oulu.

I can choose to talk about a TEI feature of my interest, but Susas
suggested that I might be able to update the audience on the Council
activities.

To do so, I think I need your input, since after the involvement of all
of us in sharing the workload to produce P5, it seems to me we have firm
objectives and mission, but may be still a blurred horizon with
decisions and roles to be defined better.

So, before I decide to talk about us, suggestions, contributions,
comments are welcome!

Arianna
--
Dr Arianna Ciula