[tei-council] Fwd: TEI-L Digest - 13 May 2008 to 14 May 2008 (#2008-106)

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Fri May 16 03:49:10 EDT 2008

Hi Council!
The message below (and my personal attempts to find a solution) seem
to show that the Names and Dates chapter does not provide the means
to do such things as recording, in a structured way, the locations
where a person has been. Events and States are limited to a prose
like content model and it would be probably nice to have something
better then <linkGrp> to represent such links.
Anyone with an opinion on this?
Cheers,
Laurent

Début du message réexpédié :