[tei-council] Galway reimbursement

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Apr 14 19:55:17 EDT 2008

To save Daniel's time, let me add that nothing has changed. There has
been some discussion at the board of going to a per diem rather than
receipts, but nobody would be given that retroactively and the issue is
not as simple given the nature of our membership and travel as it looks.

-dan

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 12:17 -0400, David Sewell wrote:
> Yes, and if you have any questions about documentation or policies the
> person to ask is Daniel Pitti, dvp4c at virginia.edu.
>
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Paul F. Schaffner wrote:
>
> > Am I right in supposing that the the travel-expenses form
> > here:
> >
> > http://www.tei-c.org/Admin/TEI_travel_form.pdf
> >
> > is still to be used, and its instructions followed? (e.g., it
> > should be sent to UVa?)
> >
> > pfs

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Associate Professor and Chair, Department of English
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4