[tei-council] TEI Calendar

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Sat Apr 12 12:56:37 EDT 2008

Sure.

I mean, it's a wiki, so everyone ought to be able to add their own
events (and I was hoping that someone from Oxford would add info or at
least a link to the Summer School). But if anyone sends me info I'll be
happy to upload it, and try to keep an eye on the page to move past
events into the appropriate place, etc.

Email: gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 1388