[tei-council] TEI Calendar

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 09:08:32 EDT 2008

Laurent Romary wrote:
> Unless there was something similar already existing, I am just happy
> with the initiative.
> Laurent

The wiki already had a Current_events page, which is also linked to on
the left-hand navigation panel.  We can either change the navigation
panel to point to the Calendar page, or we can move the content from the
Calendar page to the Current_events page.

I don't mind which... but someone will need to tell me (or another
admin) if you want us to change the navigation menu.

best,

-James

> Le 11 avr. 08 à 00:49, Gabriel BODARD a écrit :
>
>> BTW: as we were discussing the need for a TEI calendar at the meeting
>> last week, I went ahead and created the page
>> http://www.tei-c.org/wiki/index.php/Calendar on the wiki, entering
>> as a
>> start the two events that were being discussed at the time. However I
>> failed to mention this to anyone, and it occurs to me that if this
>> is to
>> be of any use we all need to know about it. ;-)
>>
>> (Happy for this to be deleted and/or moved if someone has come up
>> with a
>> better place or mechanism for this calendar.)
>>
>> Cheers,

>> --
>> Dr Gabriel BODARD
>> (Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)
>>
>> Centre for Computing in the Humanities
>> King's College London
>> 26-29 Drury Lane
>> London WC2B 5RL
>>
>> Email: gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
>> Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 1388
>> Fax: +44 (0)20 7848 2980
>>
>> http://www.digitalclassicist.org/
>> http://www.currentepigraphy.org/

Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford