[tei-council] hands=

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Apr 10 23:00:20 EDT 2008

Closed value list based on Troll numeral system. Problem solved.

   <attDef ident="hand">
     <desc>...</desc>
     <datatype minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">
       <rng:ref name="data.enumerated"/>
     </datatype>
     <valList type="closed">
       <valItem ident="one"/>
       <valItem ident="two"/>
       <valItem ident="three"/>
       <valItem ident="many"/>
       <valItem ident="lots"/>
     </valList>
   </attDef>

(ref. Terry Pratchett's "Discworld" series. Sorry, couldn't help it.)