[tei-council] hands=

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 8 17:09:06 EDT 2008

FWIW: I'd say an absence of @hands means there is one hand.

> but I think you need the facility to say "at least 3, maybe more".

And equally that there are less than 5, maybe less.  And that there are
somewhere between 3 and 8 but I'm not really sure how many in that
range...but I know certainly there are at least 3 and certainly less
than 8. ;-)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford