[tei-council] Feature Request Review Outcomes online

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 7 06:54:22 EDT 2008

I've put up a document summarizing what I think we decided should be
done for all the feature requests considered at the Galway meeting. In
some cases, I have also done it. In others I haven't -- either because I
was getting tired by the time I got to the end of the list or  more
usually because it's not 100% obvious what to do and someone had been
volunteered to make it so.

Please could Council members review the document
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw12.xml and
(a) let me know immediately if I have misremembered or misrepresented
the views of Council
(b) if you were explicitly actioned to do something on a ticket, please
do it by -- shall we say -- 14 April?
(c) for tickets without explicit actions, please give your further input
here by the same date?

Thanks to all for a very good start to the new Council's term!

Lou