[tei-council] project <att>

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Tue Apr 1 15:10:13 EDT 2008

I went through the Guidelines today routing out problematic instances
of the <att> element, much as I did for <gi> back on 2007-12-15. I
found and fixed a few, but there weren't that many (in large part
because I incidentally caught them back in Dec). One of the fixes was
to the description of the grid box of <surface> :-)

However, there was one that I am quite unsure about:

* The <remarks> section of the <gram> tagdoc (shows up as a "Note"
  box near the bottom of
  http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-gram.html)
  contains references to 2 non-existing attributes. I bet the whole
  <remarks> should be ditched, but thought I'd leave this to someone
  who may have a clue what we're doing with terminological data.