[tei-council] Proposed agenda item: Getting started using TEI document

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 07:58:37 EDT 2008

OK, I have now updated the Agenda with this and a couple other
suggestions. I leave for Galway tomorrow morning!

I have also prepared a quick and rather dirty summary of the outstanding
Feature Requests and Bugs listed on SourceForge. Please note that this
is made entirely automatically, by extracting information from the SF
database and munging it into HTML. One of the downsides of this process
is that the formatting of the plain text descriptions gets lost. The
upside is that consequently it uses significantly less paper when printed.

It's at http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw11.html
and linked from the Agenda.

sliante!