[tei-council] Galway meeting agenda online

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Mar 28 10:50:16 EDT 2008

> One of my longstanding goals would be to create the authoritative
> TEI personography, using <listPerson> of course, with names,
> affiliations, links to documents, ...

A most excellent idea! Federico Meschini has created a Topic Map of
TEI-C persons, which might be an interesting starting point. He
showed it at a Members' Meeting ... 2005, maybe? Even if it's not a
good starting point, it might be interesting to try to find ways to
round-trip the data from personagraphy to topic map.