[tei-council] Galway meeting agenda online

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:46:14 EDT 2008

This is indirectly related to Elena's point: it occurred to me recently
that we should make available somewhere on the TEI website a list of all
past TEI Board and Council members, plus editors, along with dates of
service. (Perhaps there could simply be "Past Members" links from the
Council and Board pages.) Does anyone maintain such a list, or would we
need to piece it together based on old meeting minutes, etc.?

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, Elena Pierazzo wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've been slightly surprised by reading Syd's email as I did not
> realized he was no longer part of the council. I guess this is one of
> the consequences of the change in the by-law, but I confess I totally
> missed it or I did not understand completely how the changes would have
> affected in practice the role of the editors and of the council.
>
> Looking at the agenda I see there is a point on Council work and
> organization about Editorial support: is this point including a wide
> discussion on the role of the council after the changes in the by-law?
> If not, can we include something of the kind in the agenda? I think that
> will be very useful especially for new members of the council.
>
> Elena
>
> Arianna Ciula wrote:
> > In the 'Forthcoming events, conferences, workshops, etc.' TEI Members'
> > Meeting 2008 is missing.
> >
> > Arianna
> >
> > David Sewell wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tca38.xml
> >>
> >> Please send any remaining tweaks or corrections to Lou, as he is able to
> >> edit this directly and I'm not.

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA