[tei-council] Galway agenda

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 06:30:46 EDT 2008

James Cummings wrote:
> Since the stylesheets are Sebastian's baby, I would assume him.  I am, of
> course, happy to assist in any way though.  I think discussing Roma is
> maybe separate from the XSL for PDF/XHTML, since Roma does more than just
> produce documentation.  (And those parts need updating as well.)  However,
> they are all under the same kind of heading as deliverables we provide to
> users.  I'm sure Sebastian will be happy to talk about both. ;-)

I would like to make a distinction between the stylesheets
which deliver the Guidelines, and the docs from Roma;
and the stylesheets which we offer to the public as a
possible basis for their own work. Yes, they are the same code base, but
in the case of the former, it is plainly my commitment to
make these do what is needed. For the latter, adding
support for rendering (eg) the dictionaries module
is beyond my remit.

but then maybe I am muddying the waters :-}