[tei-council] Galway meeting updates?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Mar 24 14:43:34 EDT 2008

As we're only about a week away from our meeting, I was wondering
whether there are updates on our agenda and the procedure for hotel
registration.

I see that a schedule for the 2 April symposium is now online:

http://www.nuigalway.ie/mooreinstitute/news.php?newsItem=8

I will be attending the entire symposium on Wednesday and although I'm
not on the program for anything, I'd be happy to help out as a
commenter, note-taker, or whatever.

David

(Incidentally, I take personal responsibility for the fact that the
dollar is finally rising against the euro a little bit: I decided last
week to buy some euros ahead of time just in case the dollar kept
slipping, and of course that turned out to be the day that the euro was
at its record high.)

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA