[tei-council] Chapter 1

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Feb 8 10:53:27 EST 2008

> (Although I just noticed that we still refer to RFC 2396, which has
> been replaced by RFC 3986. Sigh. I'll try to fix this shortly.)

Done. I also made all references to RFCs consistently have whitespace
between the "RFC" and the number. (In the English -- there is still
one occurence in the Japanese description of xml:lang, which I don't
want to fix as I don't know Japanese conventions. I note that this
particular occurence has a lot of problems: it says "RFC3006" where
it meant "RFC3066", but where we now refer to "BCP 47". Sebastian,
who does the Japanese translating? This may be worth mentioning.)