[tei-council] conference call?

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Feb 6 21:21:43 EST 2008

> Yes, 1300 GMT. Dan O'Donnell sent email about it directly to
> people, presumably so as not to have private info on the list
> archive.
> Syd, I'll forward that email to you in case you didn't get it.

Thank you, David. Is there an agenda further than that which LR
posted 2007-01-31T14:57+01? I think that would be parsed as follows:

* Scope of council activities
  - Technical activities (bug correction, release plan, examplars, ODD),
  - outreaching, internationalization
* Global organisation of the council
  - Editorial support, web maintenance
* Preparation of the Galway meeting

Is someone already assigned to take minutes? (I am unable to do so,
and I may not be able to make the first part of the call at all.)