[tei-council] jing doesn't like Schematron in Leopard?

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Feb 6 03:12:52 EST 2008

David --
  I followed your lead and did essentially the same thing, using the
version of jing that came with oXygen rather than that installed by
Fink, and lo and behold, problem gone. Thanks!

P.S. One thing I did differently was to put
       echo "Warning: using ~/bin/jing, not /sw/bin/jing." > /dev/stderr
     in the ~/bin/jing executable, so that I have a reminder as to
     what is going on. Because the msg is sent to STDERR, it doesn't
     mess up the makefile's attempt to report the version